Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh how I love a good pedicure...

"The Clique" is where it is at! They have the cutest clothes, shoes and jewelry and pedicures for a great price! You have to check it out if you are ever in the Salt Lake, Orem, Provo area! It is in Lindon, right by the Walmart just off of State Street!

Today I got a pedicure at "The Clique"...it was amazing, an hour of complete relaxation and massaging and chatting! My toes are super cute, and feet have never been so soft.  NO regrets!

2 comments:

Jed and Cami said...

AA-dorable! Although I'm little sad you were in Utah and didnt' call. Next time I'm in Boise or you're in Utah, call me! And we'll go get a pedicure or out to lunch or something!

Lindsay Rosas said...

are you guys living in UT now?! Joe and I just moved to Saratoga Springs :) love your toes! how fun