Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Beloved Brother


I love my brother. I miss my brother. I wish he were here to make me laugh or to tell a story. I wish I could hear his laugh and see his uni-brow and greasy hands. I wish I was a better sister to him. I wish I could tell him that I love him one more time. I know that he is in a better place...I just wish that we could all be in a better place together. I wish that my family was how it used to be, happy, carefree, together. I know I need to learn from this experience but some days I don't want to, I just want to cry, and unfortunately today is one of those days when I am just going to cry.

2 comments:

Jed and Cami said...

Ohmygoodness Brittney... I love you. And so does Ryan. He knows you love you. He misses you too, and you will be together again. He is doing great missionary work, and laughing and having a wonderful time. And even though the days are long, this life will be over far too quickly and I know he will be there waiting for you. Know your ALL you family loves you. And I'm here anytime you need someone to cry with. I'm crying with you today.

Myaela said...

aw hun, I wish I could wrap you up in my arms and let you cry with me. But unfortunately my arms aren't that long. Love you girl. And I know Ryan loves you. You'll get to see him some day.